Upcoming Events - 2023 Fall Conference
Hospital Prices: Are we at the tipping point?
October 19, 2023
Join us as we gather stakeholders from across the country to share actionable solutions to the leading cause of skyrocketing healthcare costs in the US: uncontrolled hospital prices!
Keynote Remarks by Elisabeth Rosenthal, MD
Editor-in-Chief, KFF Health News, and Author of
An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back
Elisabeth Rosenthal, MD
- Morning Panel – It’s Some of the Prices, Stupid
- Moderator: Misha Sharp, Assistant Director of Policy, 32BJ Health Fund
- Ramon Rodriguez, President & CEO at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Elisabeth R. Benjamin, MSPH, JD, Vice President of Health Initiatives, Community Service Society of New York
- Afternoon Panel – The Case for Change: The Risks and Rewards of Rethinking Healthcare Purchasing
- Moderator: Stacey Richter, Host, Relentless Health Value Podcast
- Cora Opsahl, Director, 32BJ Health Fund
- Lauren Vela, Passionate Health Care Reform Leader | Advocate for Employers’ Role in Better Health Care | Strategic Advisor & Consultant
- Lee Lewis, Chief Strategy Officer & GM, Medical Solutions, Health Transformation Alliance
For details about the program’s speakers and agenda, click here. This event is presented by the 32BJ Labor Industry Cooperation Fund, the 32BJ Health Fund, and City & State.